The 4th Annual Economic Outlook BreakfastName: The 4th Annual Economic Outlook BreakfastDate: October 24, 2019Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Since 2016, Crestwood - Sunset Hills Area and Kirkwood-Des Peres Area Chambers have partnered on the Economic Outlook event featuring Regional leaders providing valuable insights into current events and the future of our Region's economy. Bringing together business, civic, legislative, and municipal leaders, the economic significance of the Mid-County Region to the overall economic health of the St. Louis Region is explored. With a combined membership totaling more than 2000 members, 1800+ businesses, and representing four County Council Districts (3,5,6,& 7) common economic issues will be amplified through the collaboration.
Objectives of the event:
- Collaborate and leverage collective influence for Chamber Members.
- Represent the value critical industries and related economic sectors play in Regional prosperity.
- Provide a high-level networking opportunity for participants.
Sponsorship of this event is available. Please contact John at the Chamber office to discuss how Sponsoring of this event will put your business in front of decision makers attending this event.
At this year's event Dr. Sam Page, M.D., St. Louis County Executive, will provide the keynote address (10 - 15 minutes), followed by a panel of experts examining key components driving and encouraging Regional economic growth. Carol Daniels, KMOX radio personality, will be the moderator.
- Rodney Crim, Interim CEO of the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- Representative Derek Grier of the Missouri House of Representatives
- Juli Nieman, EVP with Smith Moore