Benefits to being on a Committee
* Make New Contacts
* Get Involved - Support the Chamber
* New Networking Avenues
* No Major Time Commitments
* Improve Your Company's Image
The Crestwood - Sunset Hills Area Chamber of Commerce offers members participation in these committees:
* Community and Member Development
- Involved in matters of recognition for civic or community achievement and civic participation of the Chamber
- Helps in preparing the details of our Annual Awards Banquet, Scholarship Fund and our "Student of the Month" Program
- To promote the Chamber and to help arrange speakers and seminars for monthly meetings
- Meets 2nd Monday of every month at 4:00 p.m. at the
Edward Jones office at 10017 Watson Road
- Chaired by Rich Bayers (Richard W. Bayers, CPA) Call 314-965-5155 for more information
- To increase Chamber awareness and secure new memberships
- Welcoming committees and Ribbon Cuttings are some of the events the Ambassadors are responsible for planning.
- Meets 4th Monday of every month at 12 noon at the
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation at 50 Executive Center
- Chaired by Ken Klouzek (Your Family History) - contact at 636-230-6148 for more information
* Economic Development Committee
- Act as liaison between the two cities and report back to Chamber members about new development
- Support Chamber growth through the recruitment of new business to the area
- Chaired by Bob Alexander (Bremen Bank and Trust Company) - contact at 314-446-3175 for more information
* Finance Committee
- To develop entertaining and profitable events for the Chamber membership.
- Our annual Golf Tournament, Auction, Discount Card and other great fundraisers are a big part of this group
- Meets quarterly at mutually agreed upon times and locations.
- Chaired by Tracy Mazanec (Simmons First Bank) - contact at 314-854-1950 for more information
* Golf Committee
- To organize and run the annual Challenge of the Mayors golf tournament
- Meets 8 - 10 times from spring until tournament date in late September
- Chaired by Mike Kempf (Shaggy Sounds DJ Services) - contact at 314-221-5554 for more information
* Casino Royale Night Committee
- To organize and run the annual Gala Auction
- Meets 10 - 12 times from fall to Gala date in February or March
- 2013 event will be on Saturday, March 9th.
- Chairs are Nicole Russell (Computer St. Louis) at 314-821-3237 and Marie Davis (JDRF) at 314-729-1846.
* Route 66 Classic Car Cruise Committee
- To organize and run the Chamber fundraising activities at the Route 66 Classic Car Cruise
- Meets 8 - 10 times from spring to Cruise date in August
- Chaired by Rich Bayers (Richard W. Bayers, CPA) - contact at 314-965-5155.
So Join Now!
Call the Chamber office at (314)-843-8545 or send us an E-mail.